Greater Manchester Business Fair 2024
10:30 am - 3:00 pm
Salford Community Stadium
1 Stadium Way
Showcasing & supporting Greater Manchester businesses since 2011!
Join us for Greater Manchester Business Fair 2024 on Thursday 4th July from 10.30am – 3.00pm at Salford Community Stadium (formerly known as AJ Bell Stadium).
Visiting the event is free of charge and there will be something valuable on offer for every type of business – big or small, new or old.
Exhibitors from a wide variety of business sectors will be there to meet on the day, enabling you to source new suppliers/partners and find out about the latest innovations.
Expert speakers will be delivering workshops, providing information, ideas and inspirations on a range of key business topics.
Our Networking Session is being hosted by Andy Guile at 1pm, and offers you a chance to pitch your business, make lots of new contacts and no doubt catch up with some familiar faces too!
Plus expert exhibitors from local businesses and professional bodies will be on hand to answer your ‘Ask the Expert’ questions, providing advice and guidance around specific business issues.
Would you be interested in having an even higher profile and showcasing your business to the hundreds of visitors in attendance?
A selection of affordable exhibition and sponsorship packages are available.
We feel that exhibiting at our fairs should not just be about taking part on the day itself. With this in mind, we provide a range of additional marketing benefits both before and after the event.
All exhibitors receive:
- Exhibition space (with table and chairs) at the event to promote your products & services
- Exhibitor page on our event website (linking to your own website and social links)
- Free personalised event invitations which you can send to your contacts and networks
- Regular mentions via the event’s dedicated X (Twitter) accounts – plus our other accounts on X – and the option to submit special offers etc for promotion / shares
- Additional promotion via local and regional wide reaching twitter hashtags and accounts
- Opportunity to feature special offers / promotions / attractions you are running on your stand in the pre-event email sent to c.10,000 contacts
- Full business profile (including descriptive listing in the digital Event Guide available on the day)
- Full business profile (including descriptive listing in the online Event Guide distributed and shared post event to c. 10,000 contacts)
- Free listing and additional opportunities to promote special features or offers in the post-event email sent out to c. 10,000 contacts
With regards sponsorship, a variety of options are available including a Digital Sponsor Package for those who wish to have a high profile involvement with the event, without being there on the day. There’s also the option to sponsor the Workshop Programme – ideal for businesses wishing to share knowledge/expertise, and position themselves as experts in their field.
Sponsors receive the above promotional assets associated with exhibiting at the event, as well as a variety of additional benefits tailored to their chosen package.
So whether it’s as an exhibitor, sponsor, or visitor, why not join us on 4th July 2024 and spend a valuable day on growing and developing your business!
Book your places at Greater Manchester Business Fair 2024 now
Free Visitor Places
To book visitor tickets and register for any workshops/networking session please click here (you will be redirected to Eventbrite)
Exhibition Space and Sponsorship Packages
Exhibition space or sponsorship packages can be booked online at the Greater Manchester Business Fair eventbrite page.
Alternatively, if you prefer to book offline please download a Booking Form which can be completed and returned to us by email.
For more details about what’s included in our sponsorship packages please click here.
More information can also be found on the dedicated event website https://manchesterbizfair.co.uk.